Monday, March 2, 2009

CreateAbility Team Member Showcase #1

I have a shop on Etsy, BeadDance Jewelry, where I sell the jewelry I make. My online shop allows me an opportunity to earn an income, working within the constraints and limitations of my disability.

Etsy is an online marketplace where you can buy and sell items that are handmade, as well as vintage goods and crafting supplies.

I joined a group on Etsy - Create Ability Team Etsy. Create Ability Team Etsy is a group of artists with disabilities or who are caregivers to disabled people. The team exists to provide support and advice to each other, as well as opportunities to chat and promote.

Items for sale on Etsy by Create Ability Team members can be found by doing a search on Etsy with the word "createability": CreateAbility Etsy Search

Periodically, I will post a showcase of Create Ability Team members. Here's the first:

Ophelia's Apothecary - Lotions, Creams, Sprays, and more

Cindy Lou Who 2 - Gemstone, Pearl and Shell Jewelry


Unusual Feline Objects - Feline Fun Objects, and more

Stuff by Steph77 - Greeting Stuff, Magnetic Stuff, and more

Sierra Pelona Crochet - Hand Crocheted Lace, and more

Flamingo Lady - Jewelry, Magnets, and more

Carapace - Original Illustrations, Jewelry, and more

There will be more Create Ability Showcases in the future.

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment