Thursday, June 18, 2009

Acronym Overload

I getting acronym overload. SEO. CEO. CFO. M-I-C-K-E-Y, oh, wait, that's not an acronym. MOUSE, which is an acronym. IKEA. No...wait, keep IKEA. Much easier for my non-linguistic self to pronounce.

I TIRE of having to constantly ASK WHAT someone is SAYing because I DON'T KNOW what ALL these ACRONYMs MEAN. All of the words in caps are acronyms. Even the word acronym is used as an acronym. I don't like excessive acronym use, but I do like Acronym Finder. Guess what web site I was playing on this morning.

I haven't been making a lot of jewelry lately. Once I'm done moving my items to my new shop, taking more and better photos, and tweaking my listings' titles and descriptions, I can go back into a creating routine. I miss creating more often, but if I don't finish moving, photographing, and tweaking first, I may never finish doing those things. I haven't whined much about doing these things. Either I am growing as a person, or I'm rocking the antidepressants. I'm good either way.

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment